Well Hostek have come back today and stated that they will not support the
use of Gmail Apps on their servers any more. As it continues to stop
sending mail, they have no clue as to why this started happening and have
given up on the problem.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/