Yes because as  I also  suggested yesterday if this is a connection limit
issue then maintaining the connection would he the cause.
The cname makes no difference to that because you are still connecting to
the same server, the cname is just an alias.

Russ Michaels
www.michaels.me.uk
cfmldeveloper.com
cflive.net