Ah yes I forgot there is no longer a free version. But it is worth paying
for if youbojly have 1 or 2 users then it is cheap.

otherwise your best best is to use some other domain temporarilyfor 30 days
which you can use to reproduce the problem.

Russ Michaels
www.michaels.me.uk
cfmldeveloper.com
cflive.net