TBH doing something in CF if you can do it in wordPress is pointless and
more expensive. Knocking out quick websites is not really what CF is good
for these days, so I think you are doing the right thing.
Use CF if they wan't completely bespoke systems or apps that you cannot
achieve with off the shelf FOSS.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Robert Harrison <rob...@austin-williams.com