Hi Russ,

You mention php and security with the suggestion that php sites are
(relatively)
secure.  I know little about php other than having been told at one time that
php had some significant issues with security.  I also understand since it is
open-source, it is much like the *nix variations...as in what flavor are we
talking about?

Is php more bullet-proof these days?

Idle curiosity, mainly.

--Ben