Justin, yes I reported this too Adobe during the ColdFusion 10 beta. I can
confirm and hope that by the fact that the ticket has been marked fixed,
that this is now in ColdFusion 11 as a fix.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411