There are people doing that, and their entries are being closed
without comment, even when they request comment.  So what's the point?

Also, QA and debugging are usually paid positions, except for open
source software.  If Adobe wants to make CF open source, I will be
happy to volunteer some time to help fix it.  Otherwise, not my job.