What version of ColdFusion are you currently on and what's your patch
level.  I've seen instances where the vulnerability in the AdminAPI is
exploited to upload templates that mass send junk mail.  Look for a file
called "h.cfm" in your CFIDE folder and in your webroot.  That is the usual
vector for this kind of attack..

 If you find it, you'll need to assume that your entire server is
potentially compromised as they have the ability to upload and execute any
code in your system...

 --
 Jeff