To try and directly answer your question:  I don't believe there are any
logs that nail down what template a bit of mail is sent from.  mailsent.log
only says, for example:

"Information","scheduler-3","01/03/14","18:32:18",,"Mail: 'Subject Goes
Here' From:'whoe...@wherever.com' To:'vic...@spamworld.com' was
successfully sent using mail.openrelay.com"

If you are a glutton for punishment you can still do it:  Synch the mail
sent time in mailsent.log with your web server log's template execution
times and you should probably find a correlation that way.

However, if it were me, I'd concentrate on solving the root problem and
forget about where it might be happening. Do a global search for every
instance of "</cfmail>" will show you every template that sends mail.
Start cleaning up your code from there.  Although the mail server itself is
probably the first place you should start.