Wil,

Thanks. I'd already checked that. Mark chimed in earlier, and it's his post.

Pete,

Thanks. I was so concerned that the server was compromised in a way that
would affect its performance as a server, I hadn't had a chance to start
googling the text itself.

And Dave,

Thanks again. Yes, it's just a client-side problem. And Pete seems to have
identified the particular hack.