> My one questions is you say that view source is identical from a hacked and
> non hacked  server - that seems odd. There are a number of hacks that could
> produce results that manipulate your files by adding content.

Not necessarily. There's no reason that content can't be injected at
serve time. You can do this in CF using the onRequest event in
Application.cfc, but you can also do it at a lower level via Java
servlet filters. For CF, those are the first places I'd look.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.