So sorry to bring up an old thread. BUt things have changed at Hostek.
Simple common sense have changed into support phone scripts,
unresponsive tickets, beuracy over account confirmatino over the
phone.

Some examples:
EXAMPLE 1:
Me: "Hi Can you make this change on the account since the online
portal is not working using the username and password you provided?"
Hostek Support: "Yes as long as you answer your secret question with
the correct answer."
Me: "Sure what is the question that you'd like me to answer?"
Hostek: "Sir due to confidentiality, I cant give you the question or
the answer but you can login online to get the question."
Me: "I understand that but I'm calling since the autogenerated
password you just created and emailed me isn't valid this cannot login
to the portal. If I can't login how would I get the question or the
answer and if I could login I wouldn't be calling you."
Hostek: "Well sir, if you like you can login and change your password
if you like."

or EXAMPLE 2:
Me: When you setup a VPS server for a client you gave them a username
and password for RDS to the machine, however your policy is to block
all access unless the IP address is whitelisted. What is the password
to login to add an IPto the whitelist table?"
Hostek: "Sorry sir, that's a different password that you will need to
login with. I don't have access to it, to allow you to reset it, or to
create a new one. You will need to login to change it."

etc etc..

So kudos to Hostek for being CF tailored, but folks they have become drones.

I recommend the others found at:
http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/coldfusion-family/hosting-partners.html