Thanks Dave I do appreciate the information.

>  First, my understanding is that this only happens for users of Comcast
public
>  access hotspots, not for subscribed users:
>
>  http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/09/why-comcasts-javascript-ad-
>  injections-threaten-security-net-neutrality/

In my research I did see that article but alas they are indeed rolling it
out to actual subscribers.

>  Second, if you use TLS (SSL) exclusively, you should be able to prevent
this.

I tested for this and yes it does prevent it.  However that is not actually
the point.  The point is much bigger than the pennies they sole from my
websites ad revenue.  Maybe I am the only one but to me this practice,
replacing the content of a webpage with their own content, is a heinous
affront to the idea of an open Internet.

Maybe I am going off the rails here but isn't this exactly what the Net
Neutrality fight was all about? Not fast lanes and slow lanes but data
integrity!

Thanks for the pointer on the JS code I will look into it and take a step
down off my soapbox.

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A website Design and Hosting Company
P.O. Box 6028, Wolcott, CT 06716 - T:203-879-2844
W: http://www.uxbinternet.com
W: http://www.ctbusinesslist.com