>>  I agree with you that Comcast should die in a fire,

So I'm not crazy then.  I have to wonder some times.

>>  I like Jochem's solution, of which I was unaware, but still
>> recommend you use  HTTPS.

Actually I can also prevent it by switching to a different/newer ad type
with a different script but that wasn't the goal for this request.  The goal
was to collect data on where (the IP) the script was being injected.
Stopping it with a technical solution is an arms race.

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A website Design and Hosting Company
P.O. Box 6028, Wolcott, CT 06716 - T:203-879-2844
W: http://www.uxbinternet.com