At 4:20 AM 1/17/1, Angél Stewart wrote:
> Their products previously supported both CF AND ASP.
> But now that they own CF..will their ASP support cease?

[delurk, howdy!]

No worries on that... there's a strong commitment to supporting multiple
approaches, rather than mandating a single approach. With the larger
braintrust that will be available after this joining, there seem to be
opportunities for increasing openness even further.

(Adrian spelled this out well, and Mike showed how this extends to the
graphics side too... thanks for those observations!)

Jeremy's got the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" email open if you wish to mail
him directly, and I'm hoping we get a parallel path on the Macromedia mail
servers soon... people in the community drive development, so it's vital to
distill desires and disseminate this to the folks here in the shop. Things
are hectic right now, but more news soon, thanks!

jd