----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dowdell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 7:20 PM

> Jeremy's got the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" email open if you wish to mail
> him directly, and I'm hoping we get a parallel path on the Macromedia mail
> servers soon... people in the community drive development, so it's vital to
> distill desires and disseminate this to the folks here in the shop. Things
> are hectic right now, but more news soon, thanks!

Hi John:

What we need is a list service (like these) so that we can discuss all of the
merger implication issues among ourselves (and keep it off this list), and
another list, monitored by members of the merged entity, for suggestions and
input etc.... We have a unique opportunity here to put forward ideas, requests,
suggestions etc., and help in shaping the products as we at the sharp end would
like them.

I am, to use a stock market expression, extremely bullish about this merger -
the sum of the parts is unquestionably much stronger than the individual
constituents, and the end result will be a force to be reckoned with by any
standards.

Regards,

Adrian Cooper.