There is nothing contained within the Windows 95 operating system that will log
logins.  There is also nothing within the OS to protect files.

There are, however, various programs which you could install that can run as
background processes that monitor the user's activities, but even those could be
easily disabled by the user.

The only way to truly protect your machine is to use an operating system such as
Windows NT that has built in security.  But still for logging, I believe you're going
to need a 3rd party logging application.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386
Fax: (714) 972-2181