How do you explain that to an important customer when a user with a
javascriptdisabled browser who tried to submit a feedbackform couldn't get
it to work, and phoned the company complaining about it?

I agree that some funcionality can and should be done on the clientside
using javascript, but I always develope webpages with basic functionality
that everyone can use. Submitting a form is in my mind considered basic
functionality.
Crossbrowser-compatibility is not only a question of brand, but of version
and enabled options as well.

rgds

* Holger Lockertsen, Solutions Developer
* Pixelduck AS - Nedre Slottsgate 5, N-0157 OSLO, Noreg/Norway
* +47 23 31 03 04 / 91 83 20 51
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* http://www.pixelduck.com/