> All right, so long ago, I upgraded to studio 4.5, hated it, and
> went back to
> 4.0. Now, all I've heard is good things about 4.5.2, so I installed 4.5
> again and upgraded to 4.5.2.
>
> Now, I keep getting low resource warnings (which was not
> happening with 4.0)
> AND when I browse a directory that has sub-directories, I have to
> click the
> folder icon of subdirectory and then click the icon of the
> directory before
> I can see files that aren't in one of the sub-folders.
>
> Am I the only one that this is happening to? Or are these common
> bugs and I
> should just resign myself to the idea that I'm never going to get
> past 4.0.

The resource warning isn't a bug - it's a real feature (Studio 4.5.2 uses
less resources than 4.5, but still a fair amount)
To remove the warning - this was sent by Allaire support during the Beta;
There are two registry keys you can add to control the resource warning
level % and the checking interval. We default these, but you can add them to
your HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Allaire\Cold Fusion Studio 4.5 main root key

Key #1: ResourceLevelCheck - an integer % indicating the starting threshold
to start warning about resources. Our default is 30%.

Key #2: ResourceLevelInterval - an integer indicating the number of minutes
interval to check resources. The default is 10. You can completely disable
resource monitoring (highly unrecommended) by setting this to 0.

HTH

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer