Thomas Chiverton wrote:

> Lets home Macrollaire will do something about that !
> :likes to thing they'll merge Studio into DreamWeaver as an alternative
> 'HTML' source editor :-)

Not even as a joke. I can feel an ulcer forming just thinking about it.

Stronger integration between the two would be nice and maybe VMTL can move
into DreamWeaver instead of writing dialogs in JavaScript but merging the
two products would be a disaster.

--

       Or maybe, more accurately, it's (San Francisco) becoming the place
       that seems to be the techno-libertarian idea of the good polis:

       Paulina Borsook  in Salon Magazine