From: Tony Schreiber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 February 2001 09:51
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Dave's Burning Rant, Part Deux

I've loved reading this discussion, in part because the participants have
been so eloquent. But I just have to laugh because it's so irrelevant to
me personally (not professionally however) because I use PINE!

I don't have to worry about WSH, or VB or javascript in HTML mail... All
nonsense!

That said, getting attachments I do want can be a pain sometime (save to
disk, then z-modem or ftp from server) but in grief-spared, it's great. ;p