From: Joby Bednar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 8:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT:Pre-made State and Country database tables?

Anyone have a pre-made Access database table with the State Name and State
Abbr. and/or Country Name and 2 digit Country Code?  Or really any other
information that might be of use...

I'm using Access 2000, but any format that can be imported would be helpful.
I need to use them for a client's site and I shutter at the thought of
researching the info and populating the fields myself.  Sorry for being
lazy, but I thought I'd try...

I've got SIC codes in a table if anyone wants to swap?  ;)
Joby Bednar
Director of Internet Design
iNEOgroup.com
http://www.ineogroup.com
Fusing your Dreams and the Web, Together as One
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cell:  949-283-5138
Personal Fax:  208-485-1170

      Only $19.95!  Register your Domain Name with
      SAVE-A-NAME.COM
     www.  .  com net org