>Anyone have a pre-made Access database table with the State Name and State
>Abbr. and/or Country Name and 2 digit Country Code?  Or really any other
>information that might be of use...

http://www.twcreations.com/ftp/country_state.zip

It's got as close as I can get to all the countries, and all their
states/territories (related). Abbreviations for all the countries and
states where it applies. As a bonus it's got all the countries marked
where UPS ships and the 3 letter currency code and currency name in
most. Took me awhile to get this baby together. :)
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452