From: Duane Boudreau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 10:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Any recommendations on an E-commerce software?

Stay away from AbleCommerce!

Duane

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Hart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 10:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Any recommendations on an E-commerce software?

Hi,

I have a client that has a limited budget and can't afford for us to
build them an e-commerce store from scratch, so I wanted to find out if
anyone knew a good software that had admin reports, allowed for design,
product and layout setup customization, and allowed repeat customers to
have an account setup that they could view what they bought in the past,
saved all of their account information, including their credit cards
(like Amazon).  I used Miva Merchant once, and it was awful.

-ashley