From: Aaron Rouse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 12:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Any recommendations on an E-commerce software?

They must not like other people very much.  We tried to use Ablecommerce a
little over a year ago and the tech support was terrible.  They did
nothing but try and point fingers at anything but their product for the
problems we were experiencing.  The problems turned out to be the
installation was not installing correctly from the media they provided us
when we purschased it.  The problem happened on multiple servers and had
it ever been tried on out production server we would have experience a bit
of downtime due to the installation hosing Netscape Enterprise on all of
the test machines.