From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 2:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Eday Calendar: data shared across threads and cannot be
accessed without an active lock

Hi all!

I'm trying to get Eday Calender control running on a website that I'm doing
here, and I keep getting a rather strange error.
THe Tag's author says that he has no idea what's wrong, and has never come
across the error before.
Error Diagnostic Information
An error has occurred while processing the expression:

Session.UserID=CFTempOnlyForSetVariableNeverUseThisNameInYourCFMLCode1223334
44455555654321
Error near line 1, column 1.
----

Symbol Session.UserID is in a scope that contains data shared across threads
and cannot be accessed without an active lock
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFPARAM), occupying document position (45:2) to (45:70) in the template
file xz:\xxxx\COUG\EDAY\INDEX.CFM.
-----
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,