What about the blue and green books AKA Cold Fusion 4.0 web application
construction kit and Advanced Cold Fusion application development by the oft
frequenter of this list Ben Forta.

Forta is quoted as saying that the differences between 4.0 and 4.5 did not
necessitate a rewrite.

IMHO these books together are better than 'Mastering ColdFusion 4.5'

my 2c worth

---
Lockie Martin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.keystone-solutions.com/ http://marquee/
http://www.keystone-support.net
PER [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 19741013
+64-9-357 0408 x339 (work) +64-2-174 3910 (cell)
+64-9-357 0414 (work fax)