Yes ... and the method depends on the database you are using. What databse
are you using.

Also, this topic has been covered multiple times on this thread and the info
can be found in the searchable archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-talk@houseoffusion.com/maillist.html

Take a look there.

Cheers,