From: Daniel Lancelot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 10:21 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: update

What db you using???

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Becky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 April 2001 15:02
To: CF-Talk
Subject: update

is there anyway to output the last primary key number in a table after an
insert statement?
i need to capture that number on the same action page so i can pass it to
another table.
in other words, on my insertApp.cfm i have the query to update my apps
table.
but on this same page at the bottom, i have another form...a form to update
the licensing.  when i submit this form, i need that primary key from my
apps table to pass thru to my licensing table.
so i need a way to capture that value.
any ideas?

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the
receipt and use by the intended addressee(s), and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not an intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.