From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 8:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: DHTML Menu :: Spanning frameset?

ok.
i have a dhtml menu in my left frame set.
is there a way that i can have the sub menus overlap the main frame or right
frame?

right now in the left frame nav, if i open a few sub menus they are
partially hidden due to the next frameset. i would like the sub menu on top
of all the frames?

any ideas?
please advise..

thank you