When I used to run CF sites, I had good luck with Media3
(http://www.media3.net)..  Now that I only personally run PHP on Linux
systems, I use JTL Networks (http://www.jtlnet.com) and they do have a CF
offering as well.  They've had good support and reliability, but I don't
know if their NT and CF boxes are as good as the linux boxes are...

So you're moving away from Onvia, formerly Zanova, formerly iTOOL?