This question comes up all the time and it always leads to a huge amount of
posts for different hosts. A very good list of CF hosts can be found here:
http://www.forta.com/cf/isp
The lists, HoF and FA are all hosted through CFHosting. Let me say publicly
that while we all see me at the front of the community we rarely think of
those who are in the back helping to keep the networks running and providing
support. Thanks to them we have a number of resources and more coming.
Thanks CFHosting