Restore is the best way to do it, but in my experience, that frequently
doesnt work. (Just my luck I guess).  So instead you can copy the original
datafiles into your SQL data folder, and use attach instead.

There are details in the Books Online.  i don't have that with me right
now, but if I recall you use the Query analyser and use EXEC SP_attach and
give it the 2 filenames for each database.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Webworks,
Windsor, NSW, Australia.