Sorry for the OT post...

I have a client who needs to be able to make simple text changes to static HTML pages.
I tried having him use FrontPage but he managed to destroy the entire site, which I
had to restore from backups.

Can someone recommend an HTML editor that will simply download ONE page, allow SIMPLE
editing of text, and upload THAT page. Something that my grandmother could use (hint:
she wonders why she never has to put new ice in her "icebox").