Thanks everyone for lots of comments...
But I guess I didn't describe the situation well.
This client is very small, can't spend much money, and has ZERO knowledge of HTML
(hence the analogy of my Grandmother has to be able to use it)

'First Page' is *not* wysiwyg you have to edit HTML code directly.
Spectra, EZEdit, ActiveEdit, and eWebEditPro all require building a database document
management system.
I've done this before for other clients (by the way eWebEditPro is excellent) but it
would be overkill for this and I'm not doing it for FREE anyway.

I *assume* DreamWeaver is too complicated/powerful for this client. Am I wrong about
this?

So, can someone recommend an EASY What-You-see-is-what-you-get WEB PAGE editor that
does not require ANY knowledge of HTML to simply edit the PLAIN TEXT parts of a web
page? Built in upload/download would be better than requiring the use of a separate
FTP program.