Dylan Bromby wrote:

> almost every company i know that uses PCA has problems. i've used timbuktu
> (tried PCA for a few months) for years and it is *great*.

I use VNC which has the added benefit of being cross platform (running your
NT server on your PowerBook is very cool) and free.

--

       For decades we always heard that if you gave a million monkeys
       typewriters and let them bang away on the keyboard that they

       The Internet has proved that this is not so.

       --  Robert Wilensky, University of California

       WWW: http://www.pixelgeek.com/