Has anyone experienced trouble with cfexec.exe, when logging out of
Windows?  From our NT 4.0 server, running ColdFusion Server 4.5.1, when any
valid NT user attempts to shut down Windows, by choosing the "close all
programs and log on as a different user" option, "This Windows application
can not respond to the end task request..."  dialog box appears , generated
from cfexec.exe.

The dialog box has the standard three option buttons:  Wait, End Task, and
Cancel.   We have found that after clicking "End Task", the log out
completes, and all else is still fine (i.e. scheduled tasks continue to
run, etc.).