Excellent suggestion -- it worked!!  Thanks alot.

"Deb Dickerson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/29/2001 04:11:18 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  RE: cfexec.exe

Unchecking the 'Interact with Desktop' option within the CF Exec Service
properties in the control panel helps also, if I remember correctly.

Deb

Dell