From: Brook Davies [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 5:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Form field values dissapearing

Strange Problem. At irregular intervals IE 5.0 on two completely different
systems stops passing form variables on a particular site. The variables
are not being passed although the form action is followed. The form fields
do not exist in the debugging info!!

1. Restarting the browser fixed the problem.
2. If we open a second browser window and go to an exact replica of the
site on our dev server, form variables ARE being passed.
3. We are using IIS 4, CF 4.5.1 sp2

Has any one experienced this??

Brook Davies
maracasmedia.com