Sorta quasi off-topic here...

I've got an interesting situation.  I'm working on a site that has a lot of
politics involved.  They want a message board for each of 11 different
sections that is totally separated but they all use the same header and
footer file combination.  They also want something that looks like CF Forum
2000 or SMB, with the twist that they want "anonymous posting" capabilities
added in (where they do not have to log in to post).  The reason for the
twist is the fact that there are going to be 11 different applications
running and they do not share username and passwords... if each message
board requires a log-in and a visitor has access to 5 boards and wants to
post on all 5, then they would have to log in 11 times (one for the main
site, then once again to gain access to the board to read message threads
and one more time to post a thread).  This is way too cumbersome.

Does anyone know of a better concept of doing this.  Right now what I'm
pondering is 11 installations of the same message board and going through
changing the application name to prevent session variable conflicts.  It is
absolutely vital that all 11 areas have their own message boards.  They do
not want any sharing of message topics/threads/posts across boards.

TIA!
Hatton Humphrey