Oh, you see, this project does not display the choices for the question, nor
does it displays the question.  And there's only 1 answer for each question.
  so I think 2 tables is the best way to handle it.  but I might consider
putting the answers in one row for each exam like ABBCCCBBDDEEBDD, then just
use some string functions on them!