From: Alex Skinner - Digital Dreams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 May 2001 14:13
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Brainbench certification

Unipalm?

Well I've been searching for the email and can't find it but I think it was
the email about the CF 5 launch. Im 100% sure though as I remember being
quite pleased, I had a difficult enough time getting around to doing the
previous cert. Unipalm have no involvement with Certs so I'd check with
macromedia directly if I were you.

Alex Skinner
Macromedia Certified Trainer
Digital Dreams
020 82741988 / 07980 222768
http://www.Digitaldreams.co.uk

The information contained in this email is confidential and may also be
legally
privileged. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and
do not necessarily represent those of Digital Dreams unless otherwise
stated.

The information contained in the email is intended only for the stated
addressee(s) and
access to it by any other person is forbidden. If you are not an addressee,
you agree not to disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely
on the
information contained in this email. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

Digital Dreams has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no
viruses are
transmitted from Digital Dreams to any third party. Digital Dreams accept no
responsibility for any damage or loss resulting directly or indirectly
from the use of this e-mail or its contents.

If you have received this email in error, please inform us
immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete it and all copies
from your
system. Any opinion or advice to clients contained in this email are to be
read subject to Digital Dreams standard terms and conditions of engagement
a copy of which is available on request.