While I agree with other posters on this thread that redesigning your
form might be your best bet, there is some hope in the compression
department...

I worked up a tag a while ago that will GZIP page content and send it to
the browser.  The tag detects all browsers that are able to handle the
GZIP encoded content and compresses for those browsers while sending
uncompressed content to browsers than can't handle GZIP.  I'm sure
you'll find info on the tag if you search the list archives.  There was
a bit of lively discussion on-list as it was developed, and I drew from
ideas of some folks who posted.  (I tried to give credit where due in
the tag, but if anyone thinks I blatently ripped off your idea, I'd be
happy to ammend the credits.  Just lemme know! ;-)

I just submitted the tag (CF_GZipPage) to the Tag Gallery, and it should
appear in a day or so.  If you absolutely can't break your form into
multiple pages, then this might be a solution.

If you're in a hurry, email me directly ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), and
I'll send you a copy of the tag I just submitted.

Best regards,
Zac Bedell