> You can assign a query recordset into an Application variable, it may be
> less expensive for you to check for an existance of an Application
variable
> as  opposed to running your query every time and again (and for each
user).

This is something I want to implement, but it still confuses me.  On my
site, a query called getadvert might get a record with an ID of 1987 for
example.  Another user at the site might be running the same query, but
getting a record of 981.  Surely if the query is assigned into an App Var,
it's pointless because the query would have to be re-run each time anyway to
update it. (otherwise a user looking for a record ID of 981 might get 1987).

Can you explain perhaps?

Thanks

--
Will