Hi cf-talk,

We're deep in the middle of the design and development for the
next major release of ColdFusion and are looking for some good
input on ColdFusion enhancements.  Below is a link to an
enhancement-tracking application that we've put online temporarily.
Inside you will find over 200 CF enhancement requests that we have
received and logged over the past year that you may vote on or add
to.

You will need to create a simple account to vote. Note that this
system will only be available publicly for two days as we need to
put this application on a solid server before opening up
permanently -- we'd just like some quick feedback now.

http://syndication.allaire.com/vote/

Your detailed input is important.  Please post comments in the
app beside any features or enhancements that interest you.  Not
only is your vote important, but also descriptions about how you'd
use such a feature or a story about how you needed such a feature
in the past.  Please be as verbose as possible when posting --
more info, the better!  Feel free to not only vote on items but to
also add your own items.

Standard disclaimer:

Other variables go into the blender of feature definition.
100 votes for "I'd like CF to emulate the Vic-20" does not
necessarily mean that this feature will make the cut.  This is
simply one of a number of methods that we're using to help guide
product development.

Thanks,
Terry
ColdFusion Product Management