From: Kirk Boecker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 12:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: strange recurring error

anyone ever run into this error message?

"Error","TID=1628","07/27/01","12:02:55","An error occurred while attempting
to establish a connection to the service.<P>The most likely cause of this
problem is that the service is not currently running. You can use the
'Services' Control Panel to verify that the service is running and to
restart it if necessary.  <P>Windows NT error number 2 occurred."

we seem to get it about 20 times a day in the logs - and dont know why -
when we actually get this on screen, a simple refresh always works to get
the page - but this is obvioulsy not good.

Kirk