Angel, that sounds like an awsome idea if all you're doing is data
processing, but you loose some elements when you think of the platform that
the vistors get in the end, a 2-D scrolling display that, unless the
designer has done things perfectly (most don't, there's always one platform
you miss), tend to look at least a tidge different on different browsers.

In all honesty, I'd love to see a simulation of what is being coded in real
time.  Back when I first started working with web pages there was an editor
that showed a "preview" of the page you were building *as* it was being
coded.  It wasn't a WYSIWYG, though.  The code was actually entered in a
text box in one window, and as you modified it you would see the changes  in
the window below.

Wouldn't it be awesome to see something like this with "mock" data that
Studio inserted based on a dictionary of variable names that studio would
"learn" based on what the developer uses and defines?  Wouldn't it be even
better to know that the report you're working on will come out looking,
"just like that"?

I guess my other wish would be to have a better validator in place.
Granted, I work with Studio 4.0.1 so I may be behind the times a tad on that
aspect, but the validator included with my version throws fits if I <cfloop>
around a <tr> or close a form tag in the "wrong place" because I don't want
that stupid extra space!

That's my dreams... and now for bed!

Enjoy!
Hatton Humphrey