Hello all,

Would anyone be able to tell me how I can insert a row into a table that requires no
values. My MS Access table stores only an auto number and an expiration date. The auto
number, of course, is generated by the dbms and the expiration date, which is set to a
default value, is also generated by the dbms, so there's no need for a field list or a
values list in the SQL statement. CF doesn't like my syntax as follows:

INSERT INTO Table ( )
VALUES ( )

I've also tried a few other approaches---all to no avail. Your help would be much
appreciated.

TYIA,
Dina
Official Member of the CF Newbie Club :-)