What's the best way to deal with session timeouts when using
session vars to grant access to administrative areas of a site on a
server where you don't have control of the timeout settings?

I'm thinking we probably need to switch to another method of
tracking the session... I'm reluctant to move to client vars in the db,
but is that what will be necessary? What happens now is an
administrator may be, say, creating a newsletter and by the time
he composes it and saves it, the session has timed out and he's
kicked back to the login screen...

Ideas welcomed...

Gene Kraybill