From: webmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 9:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT (maybe) : Code Red

I don't know about the rest of you who host web sites, but we're still
getting slammed with Code Red attempts - it's been even worse since the
variant came out on Saturday.

I was wondering if anyone had worked out a way to automatically notify the
site administrators ?

When we got hit by a site called ezsecurehosting.com I figured it's about
time something got done.

Any suggestions ?

Richard
Y2K Internet Technologies